Dr Sweta Ladwa
- Laboratory lead for biological laboratories in STEMLab at Loughborough University.
- Development and delivery of laboratory sessions for Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate modules.
- Development and delivery of lecture material for Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate modules.
- Supervision of final year project.
- Supervision of MChem research projects.
- Developing online page for modules.
- Development of pre-laboratory quizzes for first and second year laboratory modules.
- Development of online assessments for laboratory modules.
- Preparation, marking and moderation of exam papers for Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Involvement in pedagogical research to enhance theoretical and laboratory teaching.
- Involvement in a project to compare Chemistry Lab Teaching (Loughborough and Warwick collaboration).
- Development of Health and Safety Videos for pre-arrival activities for Undergraduate students.
- Development of a Virtual Reality Exercise for Foundation Biology Students.
- Involvement in training PhD demonstrators.
- Development of outreach activities for local and national schools.
- Line manager for a technical member of staff.
- Maintaining an oversight of the laboratory budget.
- Responsible for monitoring stock levels within the lab/stores for teaching purposes (e.g. solvents, chemicals, biologicals, gases and consumables) and the procurement of necessary supplies.
- Contribution to Health and Safety Committees within the School of Science and Biological Safety Committees within the University and the continual development of good practice within Biological and Chemical labs.
- Academic and Personal Tutor.
- Department Learning and Teaching Committee Member.
- Staff/ Student Liaison Committee Member.
- UCAS/ Applicant Visit Day Committee Member.
- Engaging and collaborating with a broad range of individuals and departments throughout the University.
- Lecture and Laboratory Review Working Group Member.
- STEMLab Operational Committee Member.