Dr Lois Child
- PhD Loughborough (1999) ‘Vegetative Regeneration and Distribution of Fallopia japonica and Fallopia x bohemica: Implications for Control and Management’
- 1991-1998 Research Associate, International Centre for Landscape Ecology, Loughborough University
- 1998-2015 Co-ordinator, Centre for Environmental Studies, Loughborough University
- 2015- present Project Manager, TOXI-Triage Project
- Management and control of invasive alien plant species with a particular interest in Fallopia japonica (Japanese knotweed).
- Child, L.E. and Wade, P.M. (2000) The Japanese Knotweed Manual, Packard Publishing, Chichester.