News and Events
23 February 2016
Spring Graduate Recruitment and Placement Fair
About this event
It’s never too early to start drawing up plans for your future career. Regardless of your circumstances, by attending this fair you will be taking a step in the right direction. We will be welcoming over 100 companies from a wide variety of sectors, many of whom recruit from all subject disciplines.
This one day event gives Loughborough students the unique and invaluable opportunity to:
• Network face-to-face with some of the leading UK employers
• Learn more about placement, internship and graduate opportunities
• Gather information and discuss any queries with recruiters
• Speak to recent graduates or students currently
on a placement year
• Learn more about professional level work experience
The following quick tips will help you make the most of the fair:
• Do your homework and research; this will help you to ask the
• Identify the companies you most want to speak to; make a list
and visit each one.
• Dress appropriately; it lets employers know you’re serious.
• Bring up-to-date copies of your CV; make sure it’s well written
and sells you effectively.
If you would like to receive one-to-one advice on creating the right impression or if you would just like help with your CV, then contact the Careers Network where highly trained staff are there to help you.
- Marc Valentine
- Send email