We're happy to say that students, staff and visitors can enjoy the newly refurbished Martin Hall, which houses facilities for English, Drama and Publishing. These include:
- newly created teaching rooms with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- new social and study spaces
- a suite of music tuition rooms
- our existing theatre spaces, including the 260-capacity Martin Hall Theatre
- a larger costume and props area
- offices for English, Drama, Publishing, and Art History and Visual Culture staff – many of which are used for small-group seminars and one-to-one consultation
We hope you have an opportunity to see our lighter and brighter building soon, whether at an open day, a visit day or interview day, or as part of a School event.