Alistair Wilson First Class BSc. with Honours
Applications of blockchain technology in the construction supply chain
Alistair is a Queen Elizabeth II prize scholarship graduate from the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering at Loughborough University with a First Class BSc in Construction Engineering Management.
Since 2010 he has been involved in business in the UK and across Europe, developing a specialist skillset as a digital transformation consultant. In his professional life, he helps businesses to develop digital technology strategy to improve their value proposition and enhance organisational capability and carve out new areas of competitive advantage.
In late 2018, he rejoined Loughborough University to undertake a multi-multi-disciplinary doctoral research programme funded by BRE and in collaboration with the School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering and the School of Business and Economics.
His research focusses on the application of Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies to solve challenges around materials traceability and circular economy adoption within the built environment.
- Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee Scholarship Prize-Winner
- Best Final Year Project- titled: The role of Analystics in Developing Dynamic Capabilities in the Contect of UK Construction Companies
- Blockchain for non-financial focused applications
- Circular economy adoption within the built-environment
- Materials Traceability in the construction supply chain
- Permissioned and Permissionless Blockchain Solutions
- Supply chain transformation
- Business digitisation
- Digital transformation
- Dr Mohamed Osmani BA(Hons), Dip. Arch., MSc, PhD, FHEA
- Dr Sergio, H.P.Cavalaro BSc, PhD
- Ian Herbert FCMA MBA, DipM, MILT
- Digital Transformation and Enablement
- Value Proposition Design
- Business Process Mapping
- Information Automation
- Business Digital Strategy
- Distributed Ledger Technology Solution Design