Research and expertise
I am interested in traffic flow modelling. I have simulated heterogenous non-lane-based traffic conditions throughout my master's degree and PhD.
Current research activity
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Connected automated vehicles
- Singh, M.K., Rao K. R. (2020) Cellular Automata Models for Signalized and Un-signalized Intersections with Special Attention to Mixed Traffic Flow – A Review, IET Intelligent Transport Systems. Available online: https://ietresearch.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1049/iet-its.2020.0062
- Singh, M.K., Rao, K.R. (2020) Modelling of Seepage Behaviour Using Available Gaps at Signalized Intersection, Transportation Research Procedia. Available online: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352146520305044
- Singh, M.K., Pandey, G., Rao, K.M. (2019) Optimization of work zone segments on urban roads using cellular automata model in mixed traffic, Periodica Polytechnica – Transportation Engineering, 47(1), 29-35. Available online: https://pp.bme.hu/tr/article/view/9992