Roles and expertise
- Head Receptionist - School of Architecture Building and Civil Engineering.
- Administration support to the Geotechnics -Geomatics Group.
- Administration support to the Director of U/G Studies to include circulating of papers prior to meetings, minute taking and circulating.
- Administration support to the Programme Director of U/G MEng & BEng to include minute taking etc.
- Administration support to the School’s U/G Final Year Project Co-ordinator.
- Administrator/minute taker to the Wellbeing Committee chaired by Julie Fisher.
I have been with the School of ABCE for almost 20 years where I have been an active member of the Water & Geotechnical Groups providing full secretarial/administration duties. Being the Head receptionist allows me to meet all sorts of people who visit our School whether Industrial, parents and students and make them feel welcome.
Prior to that I worked for Ladybird Books working as a Secretary for Publicity and Finance where I gained a tremendous amount of experience within both roles.