We are committed to offering a range of full-time, part-time and distance learning programmes, enabling you to choose the study option that suits you and your lifestyle the most.
The majority of our programmes are offered as full-time MScs. Specific information on their length is included in their programme descriptions →
We offer a selection of programmes which can be studied either on a full-time or on a part-time basis. This added flexibility supports the demands of our students to balance their work and study lives.
Programmes with part-time options are:
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Construction Project Management with BIM
- MSc Low Energy Building Services Engineering
- MSc Water Engineering for Development (Distance Learning, Part-time)
- MSc Water Management for Development (Distance Learning, Part-time)
Distance learning enables you to learn new knowledge and develop skills whilst maintaining existing employment. This has a number of benefits to both you as a student and to your employer. We also offer a full-time distance learning programme that enables you to complete your master's degree in one year.