Dr Matteo Angelino
Member of the Rolls-Royce University Technology Centre (UTC) since July 2015.
- Visiting Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2014-2015.
- BSc in Energy Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 2008
- MSc in Energy Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 2010
- PhD in Energy and Environmental Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 2015
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Aeroacoustics and Aerodynamics
- Turbulence, Heat and Mass transfer
- Fluid Dynamics of Biological Systems
- Experimental Fluid Mechanics
Selected research projects
- ACAPELLA, Innovate UK and Rolls-Royce plc, 2017-present.
- SILOET II Project 13, Innovate UK and Rolls-Royce plc, 2016.
- Towards Whole Spectrum Jet Noise Prediction, EPSRC, 2015-2016.
For publications, please follow this link:
Reviewer for the following journals:
- Physics of Fluids
- Nuclear Engineering and Design