Current students talk about the scholarships and bursaries they received and how they have helped them during their studies.
Development Trust Scholarships
Development Trust Scholarship award-holders will receive £3,000 per year for three years (excluding the placement year) and the support will be paid directly into your bank account in three equal instalments per year.
Students who meet the following criteria will be eligible for consideration:
- UK national and assessed as paying UK/EU tuition fees
- Commence the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree course at Loughborough University at the start of academic year 2018/19
- Permanently resident in the UK in an area under-represented in Higher Education using Government approved measures (POLAR3 qypr1)
- Select Loughborough University as their firm choice institution (CF)
- Achieve at least ABB in A Levels or equivalent
All students that meet the above criteria will be identified and contacted by the University to invite them to make an application for a scholarship.
Further details on the application process for students commencing the first year of a full-time undergraduate degree course at Loughborough University at the start of the 2018/19 academic year will be made available online shortly.