16 April 2018 - 27 April 2018
The aims of this module is to provide a comprehensive introduction to antennas and their functioning, as well as provide practical experience in design and measurement of antennas. On completion of this module students should be able to demonstrate an understanding of the function of antennas used in communications systems and understand practical issues associated with antenna design.
More information, including content, assessment and learning time can be found here:
- Course code
- Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Two weeks
- Course leader
- Prof. Yiannis Vardaxoglou
- Wolfson School of Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Places available
- Subject to availability - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target audience
- This course is for practising engineers who wish to gain a grounding antennas and their functions.
- Previous experience
- To get the most out of this course you will be a graduate engineer or have appropriate industrial experience.
- 30% Design based Coursework: The lab-based project has the form of a design and measurement of a planar antenna with an assessed report. 70% Exam:
- Course fee
- Please contact email@example.com or see costing table central CPD web-pag
- Accommodation costs
- Not included
- Accommodation information
- A variety of on and off campus accommodation to suit different budgets is available from imago, our conference and events service. Go to www.welcometoimago.com
Cancellations: in the event of cancellation by the delegate, an administration fee of £250.00 for each student place is levied. Cancellations must be received at least 10 working days prior to the start of the course. We regret that no refund of course fees can be made for cancellations received after this date.
To apply for a refund you must inform us, in writing, and provide written evidence of the original payment as refunds will only be paid to the account from where it originated.
The University also reserves the right to make reasonable alterations to the content of the course. In the event of cancellation by the University, fees will be refunded in full. It does not accept liability for costs incurred by delegates or their organisations for cancellation of travel arrangements and/or accommodation.
© 2018 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.