EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence
- This Centre addresses priority areas such as autonomous products, functional materials, high performance connected systems, data-to-knowledge solutions, and engineering for industry, life and health.
- UK/EU and international students
The Centre will deliver commercially aware graduates in these thematic areas: design; packaging and interconnection; intelligent software; system services; advanced manufacturing solutions and applications engineering. Students will also benefit from EPSRC’s acclaimed “Transition Zone” Training and Development programme comprising:
- leadership, enterprise, innovation management, personal development, and social responsibility, facilitating the transitions into the Centre and eventual exit as a high-value graduate;
- cohort-forming and personal research ‘Foresight’ activities including specialist industrial, and student-led seminars and directed Reading Club;
- industry-led projects and industrial training packages: group and individual industrial projects and personalised on-the-shop-floor training activities;
- core and elective technical training packages that will see students become conversant in all aspects of Embedded Intelligence.
Further information can be found on the official website for the EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Embedded Intelligence or alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.