EPSRC Centre for Innovative and Collaborative Construction Engineering
- The Centre was established in April 1999 following an expansion of the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council’s (EPSRC) prestigious Engineering Doctorate (EngD) scheme.
- UK/EU and international students
Since then, the Centre has supported over 130 innovative EngD research projects in partnership with more than 75 different sponsoring companies throughout the built environment sector under the following research themes:
- Innovative Construction Technologies
- Construction Business Processes
- Advanced Information and Communications Technologies
- Sustainable Design
- Transport and Infrastructure
The Centre has seen its training provision and subsequent impact expand beyond core design and construction subject areas, supported by leading engineering companies, to the provision of cutting-edge research and innovation that spans and influences the entire life-cycle of construction and transport in the built environment.
Further information can be found on the official website for the EPSRC Centre for Innovative and Collaborative Construction Engineering or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com.