7. Undergraduate and Postgraduate Taught Admissions
7.2 International Office
The International Office provides a support service for the University's recruitment activities, engaging with potential international students by highlighting the benefits - in terms of education, experience and employability - of studying at Loughborough University. The principal activities of the International Office are:
- Long-term planning of international student recruitment.
- Information acquisition and management.
- Co-ordination of promotional recruitment activities and materials.
- Management of Recruitment Missions.
- Managing the University’s International Student Recruitment Representatives.
- Maintenance and enhancement of external links.
- International Student Support.
- Supporting Schools with international recruitment strategy
- Providing advice on international qualifications
- Developing International Marketing Strategy
- Co-ordination and management of the University's international student scholarship programme.