Matthew Cunningham LLB Leicester, MA Loughborough
User Services Manager
Responsible for the staffing of enquiry points and circulation services for Library stock.
Responsible for co-ordinating Library services for distance learners
- 'We all work in a library, so what could possibly be done differently?' A Customer Services benchmarking project. Sconul Focus, 51, 72-75. http://www.sconul.ac.uk/publications/newsletter/51/21.pdf
- Cunningham, M. & Walton, G., (2016)."Informal learning spaces (ILS) in university libraries and their campuses", New Library World, Vol. 117 Iss 1/2 pp. 49 – 62
- Cunningham, M. (2016) “The Development and Review of Library Customer Service Quality at Loughborough University Library” In: Quality and the academic library J. Atkinson, ed. Chandos Publishing, pp. 121-132
- Burn,K., et al. (2016). "Capturing the student User Experience (UX) in York and Loughborough University library buildings" Performance Measurement and Metrics Vol. 17 Iss 2 pp.
- “TheIntegrated helpdesk”. Paper given at “TO INFINITY AND BEYOND! Enquiry Services for the 21st Century”. Birmingham City University 31st March 2011.
- “High Quality Customer Experience – learning from retail” SCONUL Winter Conference 7th December 2012, London
- “We’re a Library – we don’t have customers!” High Quality Customer Experience at Loughborough University Library
Presentation to NUI Library staff, Galway 29th April 2013
- “Providing excellent customer services at Loughborough University Library: refurbishment case study on the importance of marketing (2013 – 2014)” ‘What does excellence really look like? Tangible examples of quality in customer service’ M25 Customer Services Group Conference 14th November 2014
- “Why students use university libraries and what they use them for: a longitudinal study” ARLG Conference 28th June 2016