***UNDERGRADUATE & POSTGRADUATE TAUGHT ONLY***
The upgrade from Google to Microsoft services is now in process. Here are the most important things you need to know:
- Student email accounts are now accessed using Microsoft Office 365 Outlook
- Access to student Gmail accounts has been withdrawn
- Only emails have been moved to Microsoft Office 365 Outlook; all other Google data needs to be backed up by you
- You can still access Google Drive and some Google services until December 1st, 2017
- It is your responsibility to back up all other Google data before the deadline (e.g. contacts, calendars, Google Drive, photos)
To determine what steps you need to take, click here.