History & strategy
Campus & community
More study options
Working with us
Forms for PhD, EngDoc and MPhil student administration.
1. Intention to Submit and Appointment of Examiners
Online form to indicate your intention to submit your thesis. This will also initiate the process to appoint the Examiners for your submission.
2. Ethesis Submission Guidance
Guidance on depositing a copy of the final version of their PhD thesis in the University's Institutional Repository
3. Thesis Access Conditions and Deposit Agreement
Form for students to certify the originality of their electronic thesis submission.
4. Third Party Copyright Guidance
Guidance on how to acknowledge and cite any third party copyright material that you reuse in your thesis.
5. MPhil Preliminary Report Form
Examiner's preliminary form for MPhil students.
6. PhD Preliminary Report Form
Examiner's preliminary report form for PhD students.
7. EngD Preliminary Report Form
Examiner's preliminary report form for Doctor of Engineering students.
8. MPhil Main Report Form
Examiner's main report form for MPhil students.
9. PhD Main Report Form
Examiner's main report form for PhD students.
10. Main EngD Report Form
Examiner's main report form for Doctor of Engineering students.
11. Extension Request
Application form for student to request an extension of time to submit for research degree.
12. Request for Leave of Absence
Application form for students requesting suspension of studies.
13. Supervisory Partnership Expectations Form
Form for Supervisors and Doctoral Researchers to discuss and complete during their first formal meeting.
14. Doctoral Researcher Induction Checklist
Checklist for new Doctoral Researcher to undertake during their induction phase.
15. Annual Leave Request Form
A form to request annual leave from your supervisor (before your leave commences).
16. Record of Research Student Supervisory Meeting
A form to record formal contact between research student and their research degree supervisor.
17. Six-Month Review Form
Form for Supervisors and Independent Reviewer to complete at the 6 month progress review stage for full & part time students (excluding CDT students).
18. PGR Independent Reviewer’s Annual Report
Form for the Independent Reviewer to complete after the annual progress review for full and part time PGR students ( excluding CDT students).
19. PGR Supervisors’ Annual Report to Research Student
Form for the Supervisors to complete at the annual progress review stage for full and part time PGR students ( excluding CDT students).
Tel: 01509 228292
Email: Send email
Location: Student Enquiries, Rutland Building
© 2018 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.