13 Oct 2016

Current hall residents - transfers and waiting list


If you wish to move to a vacant room or register on our waiting list, please complete our accommodation transfer request form.

This form can only be used if you are currently residing in a room in University halls of residence.

Please refer to our current students page for further information on the transfer process.

If we have a suitable vacant room we will contact you, alternatively your name will be placed on our waiting list.

Accommodation transfer request form

You are always welcome to speak in confidence to an Accommodation Consultant to discuss the options available - please come into the Student Accommodation Centre.


You may register on our waiting list as detailed above. However, due to the limited availability of postgraduate accommodation, we will only be able to consider you for a move if we can arrange a suitable swap with another postgraduate student.