Dr Mehriar Dianat BSc, PhD
Numerical Methods using CFD. Development of Mathematical Models and their Validation with applications in gas turbine aerodynamics. LES of Fuel Injector Aerodynamics. Modelling of Two-phase Flows.
Research Associate in Applied Aerodynamics.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering , Sharif University, Tehran
- PhD in Experimental Aerodynamics , Surrey University, Guildford
- BTEC Certificate in Management Studies , Distance and Residential Learning with British Gas plc / Wolsey Hall Oxford, Oxford Polytechnic
- Post-doctoral research at Surrey, Birmingham and Loughborough Universities and Imperial College on projects in computational and experimental fluid dynamics
- Senior Scientist/Engineer in Gas Industry, Advantica, working on many projects involving development of mathematical models for turbulence and combustion with applications in a wide range of gas-related industries
- Working within the Rolls-Royce UTC on various projects with gas turbine applications
- SAMULET project on LES of Fuel Injectors Flows
- Two-phase Flows involving Primary and Secondary Breakup Process