Dr Matteo Angelino BSc, MSc, PhD
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Aeroacoustics and Aerodynamics, Turbulence, Heat and Mass transfer, Turbomachinery, Experimental Fluid Mechanics.
Research Associate in Applied Aerodynamics.
- Computational and experimental study of turbulent jets, turbulent boundary layers, wind and gas turbines
- BSc in Energy Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 2008
- MSc in Energy Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 2010
- PhD in Energy and Environmental Engineering, University of Rome “Tor Vergata”, 2015
- Visiting Research Fellow, Mechanical Engineering, University of Minnesota, 2014-2015
Current research projects:
- A new CFD method for far-field jet noise
Referee of papers for journals:
- Nuclear Engineering and Design