Introduction to R for Data Analysis
About this event
Introduction to R for Data Analysis for academics, researchers and professionals in science and engineering.
- Import and export data in R
- Manipulate and analyse data in R
- Using in-built functions and write custom functions in R
- Analyse data and produce basic statistics
- Perform basic and advanced plots in R
- Create reproducible reports with R markdown
Previous programming experience is not essential but it is expected that participants will have general IT skills.
Contact and booking details
- Shefiu Zakariyah
- Telephone number
- Email address
- £45 (Early Bird until 31st May) / £55 (Standard)