International Sports Management MBA - Entry requirements
The International Sports Management MBA is an executive MBA. Successful applicants must hold either a Bachelor’s degree from a UK or recognised overseas University, membership of an approved chartered institute or a Diploma in Management Studies.
Three years’ relevant work experience is also required to ensure our high standard of classroom experience. Students should be able to evidence:
- Substantial professional experience and achievements
- Leadership potential
- Self-motivation and commitment to personal development
- Academic ability
The requirement for a degree or similar qualification is occasionally waived for those who possess significantly higher levels of experience and achievements – in which case an interview and test will normally be required.
English Language requirements for entry to the MBA programmes 2013-2014
- The University’s requirement of a minimum IELTS result of 6.5 overall average with at least 6.0 in each component (Listening, Reading, Writing, Speaking), or an TOEFL overall score of 92 required (minimum 21 Listening, 21 Reading, 22 Speaking, 22 Writing).
- Applicants without the required IELTS or TOEFL result may be made a conditional offer such that they provide the University’s standard IELTS or TOEFL requirement as above.
- For more information visit our International Office website