In 2012, the Queen Elizabeth Park was the home of the celebrated London Olympic and Paralympic Games. Now it is the heart of one of the most exciting new developments in London. A rapidly developing innovation quarter that is driving growth in every region across the UK and beyond.
We are part of an exciting cluster of innovators and creative makers, known collectively as Here East. Here East is bringing together an emerging breed of forward-thinkers and digital makers through education, business, technology and media. We work closely with individuals, start-ups, businesses and organisations to drive forward creativity and entrepreneurship across London.
Loughborough University London offers a collaborative, innovative and inspiring environment for quality teaching and research.
Our institutes combine world-leading scholars with innovative thinkers and creative individuals, to develop new ideas and nurture the leaders of tomorrow. These include:
- The Institute for Design Innovation
- The Institute for Digital Technologies
- The Glendonbrook Institute for Enterprise Development
- The Institute for International Management (new for 2018)
- The Institute for Media and Creative Industries
- The Institute for Sport Business
- The Academy of Diplomacy and International Governance