IT Services supports research, learning, teaching and administration, providing a variety of communications and information technology facilities.
All University staff, undergraduates and postgraduate students have access to our services.
Research students, in most cases, receive the same services as staff, so where we refer to staff, this will also normally mean research postgraduates.
Most IT facilities are available 24 hours a day.
IT Services announcements
- Lift on Group Workspace Freeze
19 November 2015
- Scheduled Outage Notice: Group Workspace Downtime
26 October 2015
- Planned Maintenance - Changes to Core Registration System
22 October 2015
- IT Partner Event: 4th November 2015
13 October 2015
- URGENT: All Returning Students - Campus WiFi Connection
1 October 2015