Visa and Immigration Advice
What should you do?
- Make sure we have your current email address as most, if not all, correspondence with you will be by email.
- If you have applied with the support of an Agent or Education Advisor, please ensure that we also have your personal email address.
- Ensure that you send us all relevant documents (such as certificates and transcripts) and that you also accept the offer of a place as quickly as possible to enable us to request a CAS for you promptly. The University will need time to check documentation and then make the Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) application to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
- If you have not already provided the University with your passport number please ensure that you do so as soon as possible.
- Please apply for your visa, or make a visa renewal, as early as possible within the three months prior to the start of your course as it can take up to 15 working days and sometimes even longer for UKVI to consider your visa application.
- Make sure you register with the University at the appropriate time after arrival.
- Make sure you comply with the terms of your visa and report relevant information to the University and UKVI as required.
The visa process is designed to be as efficient as possible and we look forward to meeting you on arrival at the University.