// Students noticeboard
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT NOTICE OF MINOR WORKS Wolfson and Sir Frank Gibb Walkways
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT - NOTICE OF MINOR WORKS
Wolfson and Sir Frank Gibb Walkways
Broxap Ltd will be completing the groundworks to both walkways in preparation for installation of the walkway canopies.
WHY DOES THE WORK NEED TO BE DONE?
• Footings are required to support the canopy columns
• The work will start on Monday 6th November 2017 and is expected to take between 1-2 weeks
HOW WILL THE WORKS AFFECT ME?
• Access to the walkways will be restricted whilst work is in progress
• The carpark between the Sir Frank Gibb Building and the Sir Frank Gibb Laboratory will be used by Broxap Ltd only.
HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION AND HELP?
• The Facilities Management project lead looking after the work is as detailed below.
• Colin Meddows-Smith Clerk of works. Contact details 01509223662 email C.M.Smith@lboro.ac.uk
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Project is CDM compliant
• Work areas to be secured with heras fencing
• Fire exits to buildings can still be used
• Banksman to be used whilst plant is moving between sites.