Current Students and Staff

// Students noticeboard

Council tax and changing studies

Are you aware that if you move from an undergraduate course to a post graduate one, you will become liable for the council tax on your house until your new course starts?
Or if you are taking 2 years to complete a Master's degree you might also have to pay?
For more details about when you might have to pay council tax, even if you think you don't have to, visit our website.

Posted by
Wendy Dant (extension 222058)
Posted on
Monday, 10 April 2017 at 14:32 GMT
Posted in

← Students noticeboard