// Students noticeboard
Careers Events - Presentations - Week 6
Interviews - Presentation
This session looks at the types of interview you may encounter, the questions you may be asked. You’ll hear first-hand what to expect and learn how to prepare effectively.
Wednesday 14 March – 6.00pm-6.50pm – SCH001 Schofield Building
Loughborough Employability Award - Induction
The induction sessions are aimed at undergraduate students who are interested in finding out more about the Award and how to get started.
This session is not appropriate for postgraduate research students and staff.
Thursday 15 March – 12.00pm-12.50pm – BRI.2.08 Bridgeman Building
International Student - Global Virtual Seminars 5th-31st March 2018
An opportunity to find out more from a wide range of organisations and skilled professionals to further develop your global mind set. Webinars this week include:
Post study working Visas – Tuesday 13 March 5.30pm
Working as an entrepreneur in UK after study - Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneurship (GE) – Thursday 15 March 4.30pm
Get ready for Finalist Fest!
What is it?
• Finalist Fest is a week’s worth of careers appointments and activity developed and dedicated to the needs of Loughborough finalists.
Who is it for?
• All UG and PGT students graduating in 2018
• Whether you know what you’re going to do after graduation or haven’t yet decided, Finalist Fest will have something for everyone.
So what’s happening?
• Priority appointment bookings for finalists
• Extended hours for in person appointments
• Availability of evening telephone appointments (for the first time ever!)
• Workshops and presentations covering all aspects of careers planning, application and workplace integration.
• A Mock Assessment Centre which will give you valuable interview and group exercise insight
When is it?
Monday 16th April to Friday 20th April
Where is it taking place?
Bridgeman Building, in the centre of campus
How do I book for an appointment or workshop?
Just log into Careers Online, search for Finalist Fest activities and away you go. (The programme is still in the stages of being finalised but will be confirmed 15th March)