// Staff noticeboard
Notification of loss of Incident Reporting System due to scheduled maintenance
This is notification of an upcoming upgrade requiring scheduled maintenance to the University Incident Reporting System.
On Saturday 7 April 2018, SHE Software will upgrade our SHE Incident Reporting System to introduce new functionality. There will be some service disruption for a short time on that date.
If a user tries to login or access the portal during this downtime, a maintenance message will appear. This downtime will be as short as possible and any incident reports that are required to be made during this time, can be made online using the portal after the system is restored.
The schedule for this upgrade is as follows:
Saturday, 7th April 2018
12:00 – 18:00hrs
• Assure web application is taken offline.
• No customer access to Assure will be possible at this point.
• All Assure services will be upgraded to add new functionality.
• Testing will take place to ensure integrity of the web application.
• All services will be restored for normal operations
• Customers can access all Assure services
18:00 – 20:00hrs
• SHE Customer Services will be open to answer questions via email or phone. Services may be reduced during this time.
Thank you for your cooperation during this service upgrade period - we are sure you will feel the benefit of the enhanced speed of delivery and the benefit of peace-of-mind in relation to enhanced capability of the provisioning service.
If you have any queries relating to this process, please contact our dedicated technical services team via:
• Email: email@example.com
Telephone: 0300 3033 658