// Staff noticeboard
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT NOTICE OF MINOR WORKS (16/04/2018)
NOTICE OF MINOR WORKS (16/04/2018)
Student Village Development
Tuesday 17th April until the evening of Friday 20th April
SPECIFICS OF THIS NOTICE: Road Closure on Margaret Keay Road due to commence Tuesday 17th April until the evening of Friday 20th April.
This is to give noticeof work associated with the above project:
As part of the Student Village Development we are required to complete the final connection of the gas infrastructure works.
Work is due to commence on 17th April for 4 days. Pedestrian access will still be available, but all vehicles will be redirected as per the attached plans.
HOW WILL THE WORK EFFECT ME
- No Vehicle Access – Pedestrian Access only on the section of Margaret Keay Road
- Some disruption in the area will be unavoidable during the works and access will be restricted to these areas during the work. This will be clearly identified by the contractor carrying out the work with diversion signs in place.
- Every effort will be made to keep construction activities to a minimum, specifically noise, dust and work processes.
HOW CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION AND HELP?
- The Project Manager from Facilities Management looking after the works is detailed below, he will be pleased to assist in any way possible and practicable with difficulties you experience as a result of these major works.
Contact: Peter Goldsworthy – Project Portfolio Manager.
Telephone: Extension 635653
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- For your own safety and that of others, Facilities Management and the contractors would request that you assist by taking note of the works that are in progress and alternative routes and warnings that may be signed.