28 Nov 2017
Campus parcels service
Christmas is coming and the elves in the campus parcels service are experiencing high volumes of incoming mail and parcels at the moment.
Please bear with the team as they work through the mail.
Please note if you are expecting a delivery you will receive a notification email from firstname.lastname@example.org when your items are ready for collection.
Please also note a new Amazon locker is now available for use the Herbert Manzoni Building. It offers a quick and easy way to receive any gifts and parcels in the run up to the festive period.
When ordering online you can select one day or standard delivery as usual, and then pick up your parcel at a time that is convenient to you – without the queues!
This facility is available to anyone (staff and students) who are shopping through Amazon by following five simple steps:
- Find the locker called ‘Orkney’ by searching for a locker near LE11 3TU
- Add the locker to your address book: visit amazon.co.uk/add
- Shop as usual and select the locker as your delivery address at checkout
- Receive a code once your order has been delivered
- Go to the locker and enter your code
Lockers are accessible Monday to Friday from 8:30am until 5pm, and during term time on a Saturday from 9am until 2pm.
You can search for other Lockers at amazon.co.uk/findalocker