28 Nov 2016
PDR drop in sessions for staff
Staff development have organised a number of informal drop in sessions for staff who are not PDR reviewers.
The Q&A style sessions, hosted by HR and Staff Development, are a great opportunity for staff to ask any questions about the revised Performance and Development Review process, and find out how to make the most of your upcoming PDR.
Drop in sessions are being held across campus, no booking is required.
- 6thDecember – Rutland – 1400-1500
- 9th December – Library, seminar room 11 – 1130-1230
- 12th December – Rutland – 1230-1330
- 14th December – Rutland – 1400-1500
- 13th December - West Park Teaching Hub – 1300-1400
- 7th December - SPGS, Geography - 930-1030
- 7th December - SAED, Martin Hall Foyer - 1400 - 1500
- 8th Decmeber - Science, Staff Room Schofield Building, Room SCH.1.24 - 1400-1500
- 9th December - SBE, staff room - 1400-1500
- 14th December - CBE, second floor near kitchen - 1030-1230
- 14th December - Design School Cafe - 1530-1630
- 15th December - SSEHS - 'The Street' - 1230-1330
In addition to these sessions you can also find more information on the revised PDR process at: