14 Jun 2016
University funding to enhance research impact
Funding is available to translate your research outputs into social, economic and cultural impacts.
The University’s Enterprise Projects Group (EPG) manages and allocates funding received from the HEFCE Higher Education Innovation Fund (HEIF) and the EPSRC Impact Acceleration Account (IAA).
EPG funding supports a wide range of activity, including
- business engagement and networking activities
- collaborations with external partners
- enterprise fellowships
- market analysis and business case development
- proof of concept and prototype development
- secondments – in and out of the University
- enterprise-related training
In other words, EPG provides the financial support to apply your research and generate valuable REF impacts.
For more information and the latest submission deadlines, please visit the Enterprise Office webpages. You will need to use your University login details.