15 Jun 2016
Staff invited to attend crowdfunding workshop
The School of Business and Economics is holding a workshop addressing how crowdfunding can support academic research.
The event will be run by the Crowdfunding Centre on the 21 June, 9.30am -1pm.
Topics covered by the workshop include:
- What crowdfunding is and how it works for researchers
- Where crowdfunding fits in your research process and other available forms of funding
- Which forms of crowdfunding are suitable for your research idea
- What you need to do to prepare and to succeed with securing crowdfunding
- How you can use crowdfunding as a launchpad for other forms of research funding
- What tools and services are available to help
- International perspectives of other universities who have used crowdfunding for research
The workshop will be held in the Glendonbrook Centre (B.0.08), Brockington Building and will be followed by a buffet lunch.
The event is free to attend but places are limited so early registration is recommended.
Click here to register