Women's World Day of Prayer
- 2 March 2018
- Chapel, CFS, 1st floor, EHB
About this event
The Centre of Faith and Spirituality invites you to be part of the interdenominational movement of the Women’s World Day of Prayer and be part of over 5,000 services being held on Friday 2 March with the title ‘All God’s Creation is Very Good!’.
An estimated 3 million people around the world will take part in a service which has been written this year by the women of Suriname in South America.
With its vast rainforest and wealth of resources, Suriname asks us to pray for conservation and the protection of wildlife, through an awareness of pollution, misuse and abuse among the other concerns in Suriname.
Women's World Day of Prayer is:
- A worldwide prayer movement
- The largest ecumenical movement in the world
- Involving women and men of all ages and denominations
- Encouraging informed prayer and prayerful action 365 days of the year
- Being a voice for women in countries where they have no other voice
- Being part of a huge unstoppable wave of prayer on one special day each year
- Melinda Wilson
- 01509 223741
- Send email
- Booking required? No