Latest news from Loughborough University
9 Apr 2015
Energy Medals to recognise research excellence
The Energy Research Challenge has launched a new initiative to celebrate the best of energy research at Loughborough University.
The Energy Medals will celebrate original and rigorous research as well as its far-reaching impacts. They will reward individuals and groups conducting excellent energy research, and recognise those that have inspired and supported them in their endeavours.
Nominations are sought in four Energy Medal categories
- Research Paper of the Year
- Postgraduate Student of the Year
- Outstanding Research Project
- Outstanding research Support
The Energy Medal winners will be announced and presented with their awards by Sir Jonathan Porritt CBE at a prestigious evening ceremony on Wednesday 24 June 2015.
To make a nomination, download and complete the appropriate application form and email it to Kelly Manders, Energy Research Challenge Development Manager by midnight on Monday 11 May 2015.
For further information, please contact
Energy Research Challenge Development Manager
Download general information about the Energy Medals below, as well as the criteria for each category which also includes the nomination template.
- Energy Medals - About the Awards
- Energy Medals - PG Student
- Energy Medals - Research Paper
- Energy Medals - Research Project
- Energy Medals - Research Support