Working with us
The School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences is a place where we inspire people to learn and achieve, enabling them to make the most of their careers.
- A working environment that is underpinned by our Athena SWAN Silver Award, which supports women in STEMM and provides a positive working environment for all staff.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- An annual discretionary budget to spend on academic activities.
- A modern and fit-for-purpose workplace, with campus and School facilities which are constantly updated.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, within reasonable bounds.
- Excellent School facilities, including a dedicated room for staff to use for personal health reasons.
- The excellent employee benefits provided by our University.