Working with us
The School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences is a place where we inspire people to learn and achieve, enabling them to make the most of their careers.
- A working environment that is underpinned by our Athena SWAN Silver Award, which supports women in STEMM and provides a positive working environment for all staff.
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- An annual discretionary budget to spend on academic activities.
- A modern and fit-for-purpose workplace, with campus and School facilities which are constantly updated.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, within reasonable bounds.
- Excellent School facilities, including a dedicated room for staff to use for personal health reasons.
- The excellent employee benefits provided by our University.
Postgraduate Teaching Assistant (PGTA), School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences
The School is recruiting four PGTAs to support discipline led teaching across our undergraduate degree programmes.
Combining a teaching role with postgraduate research, this post is an exciting opportunity to complete a PhD under the supervision of Loughborough University's expert staff while gaining invaluable experience in the delivery of learning and teaching...