Studentships will be advertised here when they are available.
- Complete the research degree application form online.
- In the Finance section of the application form you should indicate that you are applying for a studentship. In the research topic section you should state the specific project title. Quote the reference number if there is one.
- Send in the supporting documents, listed below, by uploading them to the online application portal:
- Academic transcripts showing modules studied and marks achieved.
- Copy of degree certificate(s) if already graduated.
- A research proposal if this is requested in the advert. It is not normally required for studentships.
- Students whose first language is not English should also provide documentary evidence of their English language qualifications - please see the guidance.
- Applicants may also submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV), a personal statement or other information showing relevant interests and experience for the post applied for.
- Shortlisting will take place after the closing date. All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application as soon as possible after the closing date.