PhD Studentship - Combined effects of exercise training and nutrition on cardiometabolic risk factors (closing date 10 January 2017)
How to apply
Complete the research degree application form online.
1. In the Finance section of the application form you should indicate that you are applying for a studentship. In the research topic section you should state the specific project title. Quote the reference number if there is one.
2. Send in the supporting documents, listed below, by uploading them to the online application portal:
- Academic transcripts showing modules studied and marks achieved.
- Copy of degree certificate(s) if already graduated.
- A research proposal if this is requested in the advert. It is not normally required for studentships.
- Students whose first language is not English should also provide documentary evidence of their English language qualifications - please see the guidance.
3. Applicants may also submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV), a personal statement or other information showing relevant interests and experience for the post applied for.
4. Shortlisting will take place after the closing date. All candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application as soon as possible after the closing date.