Vinisha explains why she's been fascinated to learn advanced data analysis techniques to solve real business problems, taught by leading academics in this field.
Masters Open Day 2018
2 May, 1:30pm-4pm, Sir Richard Morris Building
Are you still considering your options for after you graduate? Come along to our Masters Open Day and find out how a masters from a Top-10 UK business school could help you stand out to employers.
Our highly popular masters degrees could help you open up exciting new careers you hadn't previously considered and enhance your employability.
Reasons to attend
Gain an Overview of our Programmes
Subject areas include Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics, Information Management, HR and Work Psychology
Experience a Taster Lecture
You can choose to attend one of two short taster lectures
- Marketing, Brands and Advertising, Brian Searle Marketing is studied on several of our Business and Management masters programmes, as well as MSc Marketing.
- Discover the secrets of pricing, Dr Jon Seaton Pricing is vital to the success of almost any business and is covered in several Business Economics and Marketing modules accross our MScs.
with admissions staff and Programme Directors
Campus Tour (optional)
for those new to Loughborough's campus
Jiaxing on the applied nature of his Economics course, helpful staff and the outstanding opportunities to develop his employability, including campus events by world-renowned employers.
Our Masters Programmes
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Economics and Business Strategy
- MSc Economics and International Business
Choosing to study postgraduate can significantly boost your career prospects.
It's an important career decision, as is choosing where to study. Here are some key facts about Loughborough's School of Business and Economics.
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 Business School by national league tables - see our latest rankings
- Among just 1% of business schools in the world to be triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA - this means all our teaching, research and facilities have been independently validated by the leading accrediting bodies in business and management education
- Over 96% of our postgraduate students were in work and/or further study six months after graduating (DHLE 2016)
Fees and Funding
- Scholarships worth up to 20% fees
- 10% Loughborough alumni bursary
- Student Loans worth up to £10,280 for eligible UK/EU students
Tuition fees are listed at the bottom of each course page.
- Funding for UK/EU students, including school-specific scholarships and bursaries
- Funding for International students, including school-specific international scholarships and bursaries
Location and Maps
Loughborough is based in the centre of England, just 90mins from London and surrounded by beautiful English countryside. It's close by to several major cities (Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham).
Explore 360 degree tours of our four postgraduate halls on campus, including our outstanding reviews.