Masters Open Day 2017
29 March, 1:30pm-4pm, Sir Richard Morris Building
Are you still considering your options for after you graduate?
Come along to our Masters Open Day and find out how a masters from a Top-10 UK business school could help you stand out to employers.
Reasons to attend
- Overview of all our programmes, with subject areas including from Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Business Analytics, Information Management, HR and Work Psychology
- Experience a short Taster Lecture
- Informal Q&A with admissions staff and programme directors
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Economics and Business Strategy
- MSc Economics and International Business
Choosing a to study postgraduate can significantly boost your career prospects.
It's an important career decision, as is choosing where to study. Here are some key facts about Loughborough's School of Business and Economics.
- Consistently rated as a Top-10 Business School by national league tables - see our latest rankings
- Among just 1% of business schools in the world to be triple-accredited by AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA - this means all our teaching, research and facilities have been independently validated by the leading accrediting bodies in business and management education
- Over 96% of our postgraduate students were in work and/or further study six months after graduating (DHLE 2015)
Fees and Funding
- Scholarships typically worth up to 40% available
- Student Loans worth up to £10,000 available
Tuition fees are listed at the bottom of each course page.
- Funding for UK/EU students, including school-specific scholarships and bursaries
- Funding for International students, including school-specific international scholarships and bursaries
|1:30pm||Registration & Refreshments|
|2:00pm||Introduction to our Masters programmes|
|2:30pm||Taster Lecture on 'Policy and Strategy Analytics'|
|3:00pm||Q&A with Programme Directors and Admissions Staff|