8 Jan 2018
£10,000 Scholarships for MSc Business Analytics Consulting
If you’re considering studying Business Analytics Consulting at postgraduate level you may be eligible to be considered for £10,000 additional funding.
Those who have submitted an application before 28 February 2018 to study MSc Business Analytics Consulting on our September 2018 intake will be considered to be put forward for one of two £10,000 scholarships being offered by The Operational Research (OR) Society.
More about the OR Society Scholarships >
- Only open to UK nationals who demonstrate academic ability but require funding to continue their studies
- You must also meet the entry requirements for MSc Business Analytics Consulting and have submitted your application
How to apply
- If you would like to be considered for this scholarship please complete the OR Society Masters Scholarship Application Form and email it to email@example.com
- Scholarship candidates will be assessed on their academic record and/or previous experience and achievements, and their supporting statement which should articulate their interest in Operational Research and their reasons for applying.
MSc Business Analytics Consulting
Our MSc Business Analytics Consulting programme equips you with the skills that employers value, by combining the rigorous modeling and consulting skills needed to understand, manage and communicate useful insights from ‘big data’.
Visit our course page to:
- Find out more about the programme, including entry requirements and fees and funding
- Watch a video from our partner IBM on why they collaborate on the programme and why they value analytics graduates
- Watch student profile videos