10 Aug 2017
NSS results put the SBE in the Top 10 for Student Satisfaction!
The 2017 National Student Survey results, published yesterday, paint a very positive picture of how undergraduate students feel about our courses – with the SBE ranked well above the national average (of 84%) with an outstanding 94% average satisfaction rating across all of our courses!
The Survey is voted for by nearly half a million students and has been an annual occurrence since 2005. It acts as a platform for students to collectively voice their opinions, which will evidently help to shape the future of their course and their experiences at university.
Some of the SBE's standout rankings include:
- 1st for Overall Satisfaction in Business Studies
- 1st for Overall Satisfaction in Information Services
- 97% Overall Satisfaction in Accounting
- 93% Overall Satisfaction in Economics
- 90% Overall Satisfaction in Finance
- Top 10 for Overall Satisfaction in Management Studies
This year we have achieved remarkable success as we placed 1st against 99 other competing universities with our Business Studies course.
The full NSS results can be found here.