Leading companies such as DFJ Esprit and Santander have already realised the benefit of supporting our MBA programmes.
Ways of partnering with the Loughborough MBA
- Make the award of an MBA scholarship or a module prize.
- Offer an internship to a student on our extended 2-year MBA programme.
- Work with an MBA student to develop a mutually beneficial project or commercialisation of an idea, service or product.
- Provide a guest lecturer to support the programme with a real-life case study from your business.
- We can offer 10% Group Discounts to organisations that fund two or more students onto the Loughborough MBA. For more information please contact us.
Your involvement can help you
- Raise awareness of your organisation and its association with the MBA through presence in our publications.
- Connect with your potential future employees – our MBA students.
- Ensure that MBA graduates have up-to-date skills and awareness of best practice.
- Offer opportunities to your staff to engage in dialogue with both academics and students, to work on commercially innovative projects for your organisation.
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship with the University.