International Summer School
The School of Business and Economics International Summer School runs bi-annually in June and July. This UK Summer School will be attractive to students with an interest in sports, management, innovation and enterprise.
- One of 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation
- Well known for having a strong tradition of teaching entrepreneurship and innovation
- The UK’s premier destination for sports and related academic disciplines
Please keep an eye on this space for further updates on our next International Summer School.
If you are keen to find out more, please contact our school's International Office at email@example.com
Why choose us?
You can be confident of having an excellent academic programme and overall student experience.
• Triple accredited: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation
• Consistently rated as a Top 10 UK business school
• A leading UK University – ranked 6th in the UK (Table of Tables 2018, Times Higher Education)
• Rated ‘Gold’ in Teaching Excellence Framework 2017
• Ranked first in the Student Experience Survey 2016
• Ranked top mainstream University in England (2017 National Student Survey)
• Rated 5 stars plus for Excellence (QS Stars)
• Ranked no.1 sporting university in the world (Global QS higher education league table 2017)
• The Loughborough campus is home to the highest concentration of world class training and support facilities in Europe for a wide range of sports
• Loughborough’s sporting hall of fame includes many internationally recognised sporting figures such as Paula Radcliffe, Baronness Tanni Grey-Thompson and Sir Clive Woodward
• Business and enterprise are integrated in everything we do across campus.
• An exceptional track record of fostering enterprise and innovation - from commercialising research through licensing and the formation of companies.
Past International Summer School students said: