The Loughborough MBA
As one of the Top-10 business schools in the UK and one of the top 1% of business schools in the world to hold AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accreditation, we have a 40-year track record of developing innovative managers and successful business leaders sought after by leading employers.
Develop your managers into leaders
Our Loughborough MBA delegates all enrol on the programme with extensive management experience of at least three years - this ensures our high standard of group learning and networking and is mandated by our being AMBA accredited.
Distinctive features of the Loughborough MBA which directly benefit organisations include:
- Our MBA graduates are equipped with practical, up-to-date and commercially relevant knowledge that can be immediately applied in the workplace.
- We develop leaders with the skills and vision who make a lasting positive impact to their organisation.
Learning alongside an international cohort of experienced managers, delegates share fresh perspectives on similar problems and build lasting business networks, all of which will benefit your organisation.
- Full-time over 1 year, for maximum career-acceleration
- Full-time over 2 years with 45-52 week internship, for the chance to maximise your practical exposure with employers and build your UK job prospects
- Or you can study the part-time Executive MBA over 3 years, designed for working professionals