The Centre receives internal financial support from the School of Science and the Department of Mathematical Sciences at Loughborough University. Members of the Centre has a strong track record in attracting external funding from EPSRC, EU Marie Curie, The Leverhulme Trust, The LMS and The Royal Society.
Recent and Current External Funding
- M.Mazzocco (PI) EPSRC EP/P021913/1 Cluster algebras, Teichmüller theory and macdonald polynomials, 01 October 2017-30 September 2020. Total £370,542
- A.Archer (PI) EPSRC EP/P015689/1 Quasicrystals: how and why do they form? 01 June 2017-31 May 2020. Total £293,504
- E. Ferapontov (PI) EPSRC EP/N031369/1 Challenges of dispersionless integrability: Hirota type equations, February 2017-January 2020 Total £280,334.
- H. Zhao (PI) and C. Feng (CoI) Royal Society Newton Advanced Fellowship, Ergodicity of Stochastic Dynamical Systems Under Nonlinear Expectations, 2016-2018. Total £96,000.
- W. Bahsoun (PI) The Leverhulme Trust RPG-2015-346 Statistical Properties of Dynamical Systems: An Interplay Between Randomness and Determinism, 01 May 2016-30 April 2019. Total £126,818.
- E. Ferapontov (PI) LMS grant for the LMS-EPSRC Durham Symposium 2016 "Geometric and Algebraic Aspects of Integrability". Total £78,706.
- R. Smith (CoI) EPSR EP/M018210/1 Design and Maintenance of Nuclear Safety Systems for Life Extension (DaMSSLE), 01 December 2015-30 November 2018. Total £557,930.
- R. Smith (CoI) EPSRC EP/M018822/1 UNIGRAF: Understanding and Improving Graphite for Nuclear Fission, 24 August 2015-23 August 2018. Total £487,539.
- W. Bahsoun (PI) LMS-CMI (RS-10), to organise a school for research students and early career researchers at Loughborough, 13-17 April 2015. Total £31,000.
- W. Bahsoun (PI) The Leverhulme Trust IN-2014-021 Statistical Properties of Non-Uniformly Hyperbolic Dynamical Systems: Computer Assisted Proofs and Rigorous Computations, 01 October 2014-30 September 2017. Total £58,830.
- G. El (PI) The Royal Society International Exchanges Scheme, Dispersive regularisation of non-convex hyperbolic conservation laws. 2014 - 2016. Total £12,000.
- C. Garetto (PI) EPSRC EP/L026422/1 Hyperbolic systems with multiplicities, 01 October 2014-28 February 2017. Total £99,561.
- D. Tseluiko (CoI) EPSRC EP/K041134/1 The Mathematics of Multilayer Microfluidics: analysis, hybrid modelling and novel simulations underpinning new technologies at the microscale. 01 February 2014-31 July 2017. Total £461,979
- R. Smith (PI) EPSRC EP/K007882/1 Atomistic modelling and experimental verification of vitrified matrices for waste encapsulation, 01 January 2013-30 June 2016. Total £501,148.
M.Mazzocco (PI) EPSRC EP/P021913/1 Cluster algebras, Teichmüller theory and macdonald polynomials, 01 October 2017-30 September 2020. Total £370,542
A.Archer (PI) EPSRC EP/P015689/1 Quasicrystals: how and why do they form? 01 June 2017-31 May 2020. Total £293,504