Dr Paul Kelly
Deputy Head of Department
Reader in Inorganic Chemistry
- BSc (1984) and PhD (1987) Imperial College
- Temporary teaching fellow (1993-94) University of Southampton
- Appointed lecturer at Loughborough in 1994; Reader since 2008.
- Main Group chemistry with an emphasis on Group 15/16 systems and their use as novel forensic reagents
- Coordination chemistry with an emphasis on the stabilisation of novel Main Group fragments
- The use of sulfimides as ligands
- The formation of extended arrays and Metal Organic Frameworks.
- Member of EPSRC Peer Review College
© 2017 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.