News and events
Energy and Sustainability Exposition 2013
On the 14th February from 13:00 onwards the School of Science, in collaboration with the Materials Research School & Sustainability Research School have organised a energy and sustainability exposition. Academics have been invited to give a 4 minute "pitch" highlighting their research and future direction and students have also been invited to present a poster highlighting their research and its impact.
Academics (invited to give a 4 mins ‘pitch’ - highlighting your research and its future direction)
- Opportunity to forge new multi-disciplinary research collaborations
- Opportunity to bid for up to 3 summer student bursaries provided by MRS and SRS (open only to those participating at the event)
- Opportunity to showcase your ‘Energy & Sustainability’ related research to a wider university audience and Senior Management.
- An ideal occasion to find ways to expand your own research horizons
PhD Students (invited to present a poster - highlighting your research and its impact)
- Opportunity to showcase your ‘Energy & Sustainability’ related research to a wider university audience and Senior Management
- Opportunity for you to benefit from expert views on your own research project, from the multiple disciplines across the wider University community
- Chance to win poster prizes.