News and events
19 December 2016
2016 Solid State Group Christmas Meeting, 19 - 20 December
- Holywell Park Conference Centre
- Visit event website
Registration for this event is now open. Visit the event website to book your place.
Please see below for a number of key registration deadlines:
- 9 September 2016 - Deadline for registration with accommodation
- 9 September 2016 - Oral abstract submission deadline
- 1 November 2016 - Poster abstract submission deadline. Abstracts can also be emailed to Dr Pooja Panchmatia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 30 November 2016 -Deadline for registration without accommodation
About this event
The annual Christmas meeting of the Royal Society of Chemistry’s “Solid State Chemistry Group” will take place at Loughborough University. This year the meeting is jointly organised by the Departments of Chemistry, Loughborough University and Keele University.
The meeting will be held in the Hollywell Park Conference Centre on the Loughbough University campus. The conference dinner on Monday evening will be held in the award winning Burleigh Court Conference facility, close to the on campus accommodation options. The meeting will start around lunchtime on Monday 19 December and finish at lunchtime on Tuesday 20 December.
Further information regarding the programme and travel will be available on the event website in due course.
- Pooja Panchmatia
- Send email