School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
Dr Steven Yeomans
BSc(Hons) MSc(Dist) EngD ICIOB AFHEA MInstLM
Centre Research Manager (CICE)
Broad interests and expertise
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Building Information Modelling
- Social Media
- Enterprsie Content Management
- Information Management
- Design, Construction and Project Management
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Incorporated Chartered Institute of Building
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Previous research project
- Mapping the Whole-Life Collaborative Building Information Modelling Process (EngD)
Decision Problem Structuring Method for the Specification and Selection of Active Fire Protection Systems (EngD)
- The Evaluation of the Principles of Product Service System (PSS) to JCB & the possibility to optimise the machines’ design (EngD)
- Chairman and working member of the National Platform's, Information, Communication Technology and Automation (ICTA) scoping study, for Constructing Excellence.
- DTI's Avanti ICT-enabled Collaborative Working Programme.
- Planning and Implementation of Effective Collaboration in Construction (PIECC).
- Project Information, Management and Archiving (PIMA) project, CIRIA.
- EPSRC liaison for new Industrial Doctoral Centres (IDCs) and their Enineering Doctorate (EngD) programmes
- Steering committee member of the Association of Engineering Doctorates (AEngD)
- Member of the Editorial Advisory Panel for Innovation and Research Focus
© 2017 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.