School of Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
Dr Steven Yeomans
BSc(Hons) MSc(Dist) EngD ICIOB AFHEA MInstLM
Lecturer in Construction (Digital)
Deputy Director of the Centre for Innovative and Collaborative Construction Engineering (CICE)
Broad interests and expertise
- Digital Construction
- Digital Collaboration
- BIM and beyond
- Intelligent Information Management
- Industry 4.0 (IoT & Big Data)
- Automation and Robotics in Construction
- Member of the Institute of Leadership and Management
- Incorporated Chartered Institute of Building
- Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy
Previous research project
- Mapping the Whole-Life Collaborative Building Information Modelling Process (EngD)
Decision Problem Structuring Method for the Specification and Selection of Active Fire Protection Systems (EngD)
- The Evaluation of the Principles of Product Service System (PSS) to JCB & the possibility to optimise the machines’ design (EngD)
- Chairman and working member of the National Platform's, Information, Communication Technology and Automation (ICTA) scoping study, for Constructing Excellence.
- DTI's Avanti ICT-enabled Collaborative Working Programme.
- Planning and Implementation of Effective Collaboration in Construction (PIECC).
- Project Information, Management and Archiving (PIMA) project, CIRIA.
- Vice Chair of the Association of Engineering Doctorates (AEngD)
© 2018 Loughborough University. All rights reserved.